Wednesday, August 29, 2012

YOU LOSE: My Advice for those Who Won’t Support Romney

12573285-3d-you-lose-crossword-over-white-backgroundFor those of you who are are not going to vote in November, or if you do vote, you plan to write in Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, or some other person. That is the same thing as giving a vote to Obama. You say that you are voting your “conscience” as if people who are voting for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney are not voting their “conscience.” I’m going to vote my conscience, and I’m going to vote for Mitt Romney, not necessarily because that is who I wanted to run against the Obamanation that is in the White House now, but because we need to stand behind whoever it is that runs against Obama. Are there things I don’t like about Romney? You bet there are. But there are more things I don’t like about Barack Obama. He is destroying our country right before Our eyes. I wanted Newt Gingrich to run against Obama because I thought that he was the best candidate to beat Obama. That never came to be. So I will go with the man who is running against Obama. That happens to be Romney. I will give him my full support!

To me it is plain and simple to see, if we want Obama out of the White House, If we do not want to see another four years of him destroying this country, if we want our county restored to some degree, then we need to vote for Romney. If Obama gets another four years you will not be able to vote for anybody again because he has so many executive orders set in place that they will never be another election if that is what he and his liberal friends want. Another four years of this man and there will be no more America as we know it. It is heading fast in that direction now. Obama is a liar, a deceiver, a destroyer of all that is good, and he has the persona  and the look of all evil. He can not tell the truth.

Obama claim’s to be a Christian, but anybody, with the least bit of sense knows that is not so. He lies! If you do not want the sounds of Muslim’s being called to prayer to replace  the church bells in this country {they can have their call to prayer, but not replace the church bells}, if you still want your freedom of religion, if you women still want to keep your rights, then you had better know what to do on election day. Romney might be a Mormon, but he is not a Muslim. He is not out to destroy this country. I do not go along with some of the things about the Mormon religion, but I am 100% against the Muslim religion, not because I hate the Muslim people, but it is because I believe Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. I do not need seventy virgins to meet me in heaven. My eyes will be fixed on my Savior as I go through those gates. Never in my life have I looked at a man as a Baptist, Catholic, Pentecostal, Wesleyan, Nazarene, Methodist, or any other. I look to see if they are a follower of Jesus The Christ and His teaching. I look for the good in people, not the bad. The problem is I see no good in Obama, just evil.

If you are a voter like me who is 100% against Obama and want better for our country then you need to wake up and see how important it is to get this man out of the White House and send him back to where he was born, where ever that is. There will be other elections, but the next four years is critical. Please think before you vote! God Bless all and God Bless The United States Of America!  

No comments:

We don't need a society of vandals

When demonstrations triggered by the death of George Floyd spread to Philadelphia, vandals defaced a statue outside City Hall of an old whit...