Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Entitlement: Wake up America


Entitlement! You had better come again! Just like every other American I paid cash, out of every pay check, for my social security insurance! It came out of my check by a law enacted by congress and the president. For forty two years the government took not only  taxes out of my check, but also took out money for my retirement. Now I'm retired, depend on that money as a source of income along with a rental property and this president or should I say The Deceiver is using this (our money)  that you and I paid in as a tool to get what he wants. As long as this man is in office it will be his way or the highway.  

Just because the government borrowed the money from the working people of this country, doesn't make my benefits, or yours,  some kind of charity or handout! It is what we worked and paid out for, the most of our lifes. 

Now if you want to talk about entitlements take a look at Congressional benefits , aka (Also known as) free healthcare , outrageous retirement packages , 67 paid holidays , three weeks paid vacation , unlimited paid sick days, now that's welfare , and they have the nerve to call our
retirement entitlements ! What is wrong with this picture? What kind of leaders do we have in this country?

The country is spending more money than it is taking in and this president and some of congress want to spend more money than we take in. does this make sense?

Wake Up America and Smell The Coffee!


No comments:

We don't need a society of vandals

When demonstrations triggered by the death of George Floyd spread to Philadelphia, vandals defaced a statue outside City Hall of an old whit...