Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Coil of Rage - Obama:

obama

After reading some of the things below I will never understand how a man who says such things, as you will read  below, can ever be elected as our president. I have never had a hated against any race and for Obama to make the statements that he did below are outrageous and scary! The character of any man (including Obama) is defined, by most people,  by the way or  how he treats his mother as the years pass. I will not need to say more about this person below other than there is no character, no integrity but there is a ton of attitude and arrogance that defines his shallow past and hollow future.  How this man was ever elected I will never know! As the presidential election is coming soon we need to consider all the facts about this man, not only what he has done since his was president. I will rest my case with the factual information below! You need to read this!

I bought and read "AUDACITY OF HOPE".  It was for me, as a Christian, too difficult to read considering his attitude, in the book, towards white people and everything American.  Let me add a phrase he used to describe his attitude towards whites.  He harbors a "Coil of Rage".   His words, not mine. THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT  -  Is anyone out there awake?  It is time for the American people to wake up and smell the coffee before this man destroys America and all our values! Everyone of voting age should read these two books; you can get them from the library.

From 'DREAMS OF MY FATHER':  "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that, by doing so, I was ingratiating myself to whites".

From "DREAMS OF MY FATHER': "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race".

From 'DREAMS OF MY FATHER': "There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white".

From 'DREAMS OF MY FATHER": "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.

From 'DREAMS OF MY FATHER': "I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own.  It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela.

and FINALLY,  and most the most scary ... The one that should cause all to stand up and take notice:

From 'AUDACITY OF HOPE':  "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". 

For the leader of our country to make these statements is shocking and unbelievable! This is the leader of our country! This is the reason why so many black Americans voted for him. He is a deceiver and when push comes to shove he will go with the Muslims, not the black people of this country. He is a user and he is not truly a black American, but a Muslim in disguise. My many black friends will all tell you the same thing. 

2 comments:

doreen said...

What a pleasure to find your blog. I was completely frightened the first time I heard this man speak. I do believe he is a Muslim; but I also believe he is lying in bed with all sorts of fleas and my faith in GOOD Americans is strong and he will be turned on. It is already happening..I hope it is not too late.

Anonymous said...

Well I can honestly say he never had me fooled!

We don't need a society of vandals

When demonstrations triggered by the death of George Floyd spread to Philadelphia, vandals defaced a statue outside City Hall of an old whit...