Americans should be glad that Ben Carson is standing by his view that a Muslim should not be president of the United States, and his statement that whoever takes the White House should be “sworn in on a stack of Bibles, not a Koran.” Carson started a media field day when He said, that he “would not support the idea that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation.” Why so much hoopla about that statement? The man is right in his statement. Those of you who believe he is wrong when he said that need to study the Koran.
Carson said that the only exception he’d make would be if the Muslim running for office “publicly rejected all the tenets of Shari and lived a life consistent with that.” Carson Said “Then I wouldn’t have any problem,” However, on several occasions Carson mentioned "Taqiyya," a practice in the Shia Islam religion in which a Muslim can mislead nonbelievers about the nature of their faith to avoid religious persecution. (The same thing that Obama is doing) Carson said “Taqiyya is a component of Shia that allows, and even encourages you to lie to achieve your goals” (Once again the same thing that Obama is doing) Pushing back at the media for their over kill over his remarks, Carson sought to show himself as one of the few candidates running for president willing to tell hard truths. And so he has!
Carson said, “We are a different kind of nation, Part of why we rose so quickly is because we wouldn’t allow our values or principles to be supplanted because we were going to be politically correct. Part of the problem today is that we’re so busy trying to be politically correct, that we lose all perspective.” This is so true and I for one am thankful for a man that will stand up and tell the truth. The issue, about Muslims came into question when GOP front-runner Donald Trump declined to correct a questioner at a campaign rally who declared that President Obama is a Muslim. The sad fact is in a lot of Americans minds and thoughts are just that. Obama is Muslim. That is a hard fact. From the very start of his campaign to be president nearly eight years ago Obama has showed his true colors of who he really is. Let look at some of these issues;
- In his book Audacity of Hope Obama states on page 261 this; “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction”
- Bowed before the king of Saudi Arabia while Israel's leader was brought in the back door to the White House, while Muslims were brought in the front door.
- Would not allow the Fort Hood shootings to be called a Muslim terror attack, but instead called it work place violence.
- Obama’s stepfather was a practicing Muslim.
- Obama despises Biblical Christians usually referred to as “evangelicals”.
- The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to pray
- As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.
- The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam.
- Barack Obama on Islam and Christianity is a page you should read and then you can have a better understanding of who Obama really is.
And there are many more statements he has made about his Muslim faith.
Where the transparency he promised that would be a part of his presidency?
I read all the above quotes many times and I can remember when many of them were spoken. It is plain to see that there is more than enough evidence for anybody to call Obama a Muslim by just seeing all the bias and unfairness that Obama has against Christians. So what is all the crap the news media is putting out against Carson and Trump? Look at Obama and his actions and his speech toward certain Muslim countries and then look at his actions toward Israel. It does not take a brick to fall on my head to know that, besides trying to destroy our country, he is a Muslim.