Why is it that Mitt Romney is so unlikable to so many people, and why is it he might lose the election. A lot is being said in the liberal news media about Mitt Romney not being "likable" or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, I struggled to understand why the liberal media were saying this. So I set out to try to see what the reason was and after much research, I have come up with a Top Ten List to explain this "unlike ability."
.. Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:
 Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
 Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
 No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
 Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.
 Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
 Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?
 Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
 Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.
 Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative,
charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
 And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF, as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad. Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you un-relatable to Americans. My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?
Personal Information About Mitt Romney:
- His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney
- He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old.
- His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan
- He was raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- He is Married to Ann Romney since 1969; they five children. And no, there are no records he ever cheated on her.
B.A. from Brigham Young University, J.D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University
- Mormon - The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints
- After high school, he spent 30 months in France as a Mormon missionary.
- After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar exam, but never worked as an attorney.
- In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital a private equity investment firm, one of the largest such firms in the United States.
- In1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy.
- He was President and CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.
- In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit.
Some Interesting Facts about Romney:
- Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people. Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply, and many others.
- He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.
- He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.
- He was an unpaid bishop and state president of his church for ten
- He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.
- He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years.
- He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.
- Mitt Romney is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country but has given more back to its citizens in terms of money, service, and time than most men.
- And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income.... Just for comparison purposes, Obama gave 1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.
Mitt Romney is Trustworthy:
- He will show us his birth certificate
- He will show us his high school and college transcripts.
- He will show us his social security card.
- He will show us his law degree.
- He will show us his draft notice.
- He will show us his medical records.
- He will show us his income tax records.
- He will show us he has nothing to hide.
Mitt Romney's background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United States. You may think that Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility. know he has the ability to turn this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We won't like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney's background can do it. But, on the minus side, he never was a "Community Organizer", never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk, did not associate with communists or terrorists, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US.
The sad thing is this: The American people no longer want honest hard working truthful politicians, they want some one who will promise them something for nothing, as Obama did, and even though it is not possible for anyone, particularly some one like Obama to keep those promises, they voted for him and will still vote for him in this election. Just about 1/2 of the voters will vote for Obama because they are looking for a hand out and not a hand up. Until the “something for nothing idea” and the cases of the “Give me s” leaves the American people, The United States Of America will continue to fail as a nation.